Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Beginning to learn Unreal Engine 4

After seeing all the interesting new things happening with Unreal Engine 4 and seeing it get better and better, I decided to work with it and participate with Unreal Engine 4.

I began to experiment with integrating Nvidia's GameWorks into it progressively throughout the updates to roll out with Unreal Engine for the one's who would like to be able to get the newest features from UE4's updates and still keep the possible features of Nvidia's GameWorks.

From the last update that Nvidia actually decided to update in their branch of Unreal Engine 4 with HBAO+ integrated (which was 4.7), I decided to take it on for myself to integrate it into 4.8.2.

That came to a success. I amazed myself as just starting to fool around with Unreal Engine.

Here's is a screenshot showing that it properly displays and works inside Unreal Engine 4.8.2.


No comments:

Post a Comment